Thursday, July 22, 2010

End of Tools Reflections...

I am definitely excited about all the things I have learned as I created my blog and researched the different tools. There were some things that I was familiar with,but, so many new things I learned and that I can't wait to begin using. I would like to use google docs when planning with my team. I think it'll make it much easier to share ideas. Tool# 5 is definitely great. I feel so much more organized now, and all my websites are much more accesible and easier to find. I am looking forward to create a digital story with my students. I would like to create one at the end of each unit or lesson, at least monthly. My teaching techniques have been transformed. Now I have so many different ways to integrate technology in my classrooms. I will be able to provide my students with more activities that will accomodate their different ways of learning. Each child is it's own little world and learn in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment