Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tool # 10 Exploring movil technology and apps


WOW!! Apps for kids too. Technology is definitely moving forward. It amazes me all the things we can teach to our students using technology. I do not have in ipad, iphone or itouch, but, I am definitely going to do my homework and go to the apple store to explore the apps I can use with my students. Through our tools blog, I have been revewing the free apps we have for our school district, fling free, can be used with our pk students, it helps them practice their eye -hand coordination. Also, revewing the free apps, I learned that some may be downloaded onto itunes, that will allow us to also use these in our ipods at school. Being new to this technology and to SBISD, I will be exploring how can I help my students learn to use the different educational apps available to them.I will be updating this tool on my blog soon as I learn more about this devices at my apple store field trip.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment